Here at Kitty & Dulcie we want to do everything we can to ensure you choose the right size design, so please take a minute to read these tips.
- Remember that most of our short and long dresses with a FULL skirt are free in the hips which means you don’t have to worry about your hip measurement – just the waist and bust. This is especially good if you are a pear shape or really want to show of your waist.
- Don’t forget to check the length of our dresses. Every dress length is detailed on each dress style page. Check it against you measuring OVER the bust and down and don’t forget to consider what shoes you are intending to wear.
- Bust big – waist small or bust small – waist big? You might have to go for a larger size to accommodate your bust/waist and then have the bust/waist taken in. It’s easy for a seamstress to take in a dress, but remember that you won’t be able to let a dress out.
- Struggling to measure yourself? Get a friend to help or someone who is used to handling a tape measure. Check out our measuring guide on each dress page.
- We think our sizes are true to the measurements we state. Please remember that wedding dresses don’t have stretch and aren’t elasticated, so the size that you normally take from a high street shop may not be the same as you’ll need from us.
Our size choices.
At the moment we can only offer sizes in 8 to 14. This is because we are not like other bridal retailers, we hold all our stock so we can send to you quickly just like any mainstream fashion retailer. While we are still a small company we don’t have the space to hold a wider variety of sizes, but we hope to in the future – please watch this space. If you have any questions at all, email firstname.lastname@example.org